The e 945 renders the natural sounds of the voice in particularly forceful colours. Its extraordinary presence and full body effortlessly position the vocals in front of loud instruments. In doing so, the e 945 enriches the vocals with warm nuances that give them a lively fullness in the mix. It is the perfect choice for stages where the vocals require strong emphasis. It’s extremely high resistance to feedback underscores the e 945’s affinity for very high volumes. Its solid performance makes it a reliable companion for countless uses.
The e 945 is a fully professional super-cardioid vocal microphone which cuts through the mix and offers a smooth, natural sound. Its warm tonal response is matched with rugged construction and excellent feedback rejection.
Sennheiser E945 Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Mic with All-Metal Casing
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....18000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Weight: 365 g