V-1SDI is a flexible and versatile video switcher that makes it easy to connect and switch professional 3G SDI cameras and playback sources along with HDMI sources including cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players.
Compact and portable, the V-1SDI delivers professional switching results with its easy to use hardware interface complete with T-Fader and easy-to-see backlit buttons.
With support for 3G-SDI, the V-1SDI can operate at full 1080p resolution and can take advantage of the longer cable distance of SDI making this compact solution suitable for events and applications in even large spaces with the most professional level of SDI camera sources.
Roland V1SDI Compact Video Switcher
- Video Processing: 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit
- Input Connectors: SDI INPUT 1--3: BNC x 3 * Conforms to SMPTE 424M (SMPTE 425M-AB), 292M HDMI INPUT 3--4: Type A (19 pins) x 2 * HDCP Supported * INPUT 3: SDI or HDMI selected.
- Output Connectors: SDI OUT PGM: BNC x 1 SDI OUT PVW: BNC x 1 * Conforms to SMPTE 424M (SMPTE 425M-AB), 292M HDMI OUT MULTI- VIEW: Type A (19 pins) x 1 * HDCP Supported
- Input Formats: SDI INPUT 1-3 Conforms to SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 274M HDMI INPUT 3 720/59.94p, 720/50p SMPTE 296M(FORMAT switch = 720p) 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p SMPTE 274M(FORMAT switch = 1080i or 1080p) * The input interlaced video signal is converted to progressive video signal by internal processing.* The video signal frame rate can be selected at the SETUP menu (59.94 or 50). HDMI INPUT 4 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p VGA (640 x 480/60 Hz), SVGA (800 x 600/60 Hz), XGA (1024 x 768/60 Hz) WXGA (1280 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA (1280 x 1024/60 Hz) FWXGA (1366 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA+ (1400 x 1050/60 Hz) UXGA (1600 x 1200/60 Hz), WUXGA (1920 x 1200/60 Hz) * The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution. * Conforms to VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11. * 1920 x 1200/60 Hz: Reduced blanking. * The input interlaced video signal is converted to progressive video signal by internal processing. * The video signal frame rate can be selected at the SETUP menu (59.94 or 50).
- Output formats: SDI OUT(PGM/PVW) Conforms to SMPTE 296M, 274M HDMI OUT MULTI-VIEW 720/59.94p, 720/50p SMPTE 296M(FORMAT switch = 720p) 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i SMPTE 274M(FORMAT switch = 1080i) 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p SMPTE 274M(FORMAT switch = 1080p) * The video signal frame rate can be selected at the SETUP menu (59.94 or 50).
- Video Effects: Transition: CUT, MIX (DISSOLVE/FAM/NAM/MOSAIC), WIPE (30 types) Composition: PinP, SPLIT, QUAD, DSK (Luminance Key, Chroma Key)
- Audio Processing: Sampling rate: 24 bits/48 kHz Audio Formats SDI: Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2ch Conforms to SMPTE 299M HDMI: Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2ch
- Input Connectors: Digital: SDI INPUT 1--3 (BNC) x 3 SMPTE 299M HDMI INPUT 3--4 (HDMI Type A 19 pins) x 2 Analog: AUDIO IN (RCA phono type) MIC (Stereo mini type, plug-in power supported)
- Output Connectors: Digital: SDI OUT PGM: BNC x 1 SMPTE 299M SDI OUT PVW: BNC x 1 SMPTE 299M HDMI OUT MULTI-VIEW: Type A (19 pins) x 1 Analog: AUDIO OUT (RCA phono type) PHONES (Stereo mini type)
- Input Level: AUDIO IN: -10 dBu (Maximum: +8 dBu) MIC: -41-- -13 dBu (Maximum: -1 dBu)
- Input Impedance: AUDIO IN: 15 k ohms MIC: 10 k ohms
- Output Level: AUDIO OUT: -10 dBu (Maximum: +8 dBu) PHONES: 92 mW + 92 mW (32 ohms)
- Output Impedance: AUDIO OUT: 1 k ohm PHONES: 10 ohms
- Audio Effects: EQ, Delay, Compressor, HPF, Gate, Reverb, Mastering effect
- Other Connectors: USB: B Type (for remote control from PC) RS-232: DB-9 type
- Other Functions: MEMORY (8 types) FREEZE (input video captured) OUTPUT FADE (Audio, Video: WHITE or BLACK)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 2.1 A
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Operation Temperature: +0 to +40 degrees Celsius +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 313 (W) x 108 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Accessories: Owner's manual, AC adaptor, Power cord, Cord hook