The ADJ Fog Fury Jett Pro is a high velocity vertical Fog Machine that mixes color into the fog from 28x 3-Watt LEDs (6 Red, 7 Green, 6 Blue, 3 Amber & 6 UV LEDs). The Fog Fury Jett Pro produces a dry even blast of fog over 40 feet (12 meters) in the air. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance Italian pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury Jett Pro may be use vertically or horizontally. The reservoir tank may be mounted in the front or rear of the unit so the machine may be pointed up or down. Control options included 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out connections, ADJ’s WiFLY EXR wireless DMX on-board, plus the ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included in the box.
For a CO2 style effect, use ADJ's F4L QD, quick dissipating fog fluid.
ADJ Fog Fury Jett Pro
- LED and vertical fog effect combination
- Operates in multiple positions
- On Board control or remote control
- WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX (up to 2,500 ft. /760M line of sight)
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Safety cable eye bolt
- Optical: 28 x 3-Watt LEDs (6 Red, 7 Green, 6 Blue, 3 Amber & 6 UV LEDs)
- Output: 40,000 Cubic Feet Per minute
- Heater: 1450 Watts
- Heat Up Time: 9 min
- Reheating time between intervals: 80 Seconds
- Fluid Type: Water Based Fog Fluid
- Fluid Consumption: 150ml/min
- On board control or Wireless DMX
- Data: 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
- DMX Channels: 1, 2, 3, 7 or 9
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 419 x 315 x 206mm
- Weight:9.5 kg
- Tank Size: 2.5 Liter removable tank